Add recovery email address
If you forget your password, a recovery email address is where your password reset email is sent.
If this is a new email, add a recovery email the first time you sign in to Webmail. If you’ve already set up your email, add or update your recovery email in Account Info from the Email & Office dashboard.
Add your recovery email from Webmail
- If you just created your email account, select Email on the Web and click Sign In. (If you closed the browser, go to Webmail.)
- Enter your email address, password and click Sign In.
- Enter your Recovery email and click Save & Continue.
- Select your timezone and click Save. Your Professional Email inbox opens.
You've successfully secured your email account with a recovery password and signed in to Webmail. You can reset your password as needed. Skip to Step 5 to add your email to a desktop or mobile app.
If you weren't prompted to secure your email account when you signed in to Webmail, follow the instructions below to add it to your Account Info from the Email & Office dashboard.
Add recovery email to Account Info
- Go to the Email & Office and sign in with your GoDaddy username and password (your Professional Email address and password won't work here).
- Click Manage next to your Professional Email account. Scroll to Account information and click Edit.
- Enter your Recovery Email and click Save.
Your Professional Email account is secure and you can reset your password as needed.