Assign delegate folder permissions
After you grant delegate access to another GoDaddy customer, they can access your account on your behalf at a level of your choosing. Each access level grants delegates permission to manage your domain names. You can further refine their domain access by granting different permission levels to domain folders you've created.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the top menu, select Settings, then Manage Folders.
- Click the pencil icon next to the domain folder you want to edit.
- Under Management Access and Transfer Access, toggle the icon to On or Off to change permissions for each delegate.
Access level Available actions Management Access
- Update contact information
- Edit nameservers
- Edit hostnames
- Edit forwarding
- Lock or unlock
- Edit auto-renew settings
- Manage subdomains
- Transfer to another GoDaddy account
- Transfer to another registrar
- Delete domains
- Sell domains via auction
Note: To edit the Management Access level, turn off Management Access in the All Domains folder for each delegate.
- Click Save.
- You can come back to change these settings at any time, or you can remove delegate access entirely.