Configurazione del server
You already purchased a server — now you need to set it up, which includes the administrative stuff like your username and password.
Impostazione del server privato virtuale (VPS)
- Entra in Gestione account.
- Fai clic su Server.
Click one of the following based on the type of management interface your server uses (more info).
- Next to the Managed VPS you want to use, click Launch.
- In the section for the Managed VPS you want to use, click Set Up.
- Completa i campi seguenti e fai clic su Crea:
Campo Dati da inserire Server name Enter a name to refer to your server by. User name Enter a user name to log in to your server. Password &
Enter a password to log in to the server. Data Center Region [Coming soon] Select the location where you want to create your server. Image Select the operating system you want to use. Control Panel Select the control panel you want to use.1 Import your sites Select any cPanel shared hosting accounts you want to import (more info).
1 Not all control panels are available on all images/operating systems. For example, you cannot select cPanel if you want to use Fedora on your VPS. To use the control panel, you must select a compatible image/operating system.
- Accanto all'account che desideri utilizzare, fai clic su Launch (Avvia).
- Leggi il Contratto di licenza per l'utente finale e fai clic su Accetta.
- Completa i seguenti campi:
- Enter Server Name — The server name (also known as your account name) helps you identify this account on your account list.
- Select Operating System — Choose the operating system you want to run on the server.
- Set Overage Protection — Bandwidth Overage Protection shields you from costly bandwidth overage fees by automatically suspending your account when its allotted bandwidth is exceeded. Your suspended account is reinstated at the start of your next billing cycle or when additional bandwidth is purchased.
- Enter User Name — The user name created here is the name you use to log in to your server. On Linux® servers, you cannot log in to your server as "root". If you need root access, see Assunzione del ruolo di utente root nel server Linux.
- Enter New Password — Use this password when you access your server using the User Name or when using root access.
- Confirm New Password — Confirm your password.
- Fai clic su Continua.
- Conferma le impostazioni e fai clic su Inoltra.
Se hai acquistato servizi di backup FTP con il tuo server, compila i campi dei dati di accesso.
- FTP User Name — The user name used to access your FTP Backup account from your server
- FTP Password — Use this password when you access your FTP Backup account from your server using the FTP User Name
- Confirm FTP Password — Confirm your password
Once you click Submit, your virtual private server should be ready to use in approximately 5 hours. We'll email you once it is ready.