Create single product sales for my Reseller storefront
You can create sales for single products offered on your storefront. In the Reseller Control Center, use the New section to create sales for new purchases or use the Renewals section to create sales for renewals.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to the Products tab and select a product group.
- Click Set pricing for any product.
- Select the New tab for new purchase sales or the Renewals tab for renewal sales.
- Click the plus sign to expand the section for the product you want to create a sale for.
- In the Your Sale column, enter your sale prices.
- Optional: To apply pricing to new purchases and renewals, from the Renewals tab, click Match New Product Pricing and select one of the following from the drop-down menu:
- All Prices — applies the entries in Your Retail and Your Sale pricing columns to both new purchases and renewals.
- Retail Prices — applies the listed product prices from Your Retail column to both new purchases and renewals.
- Sale Prices — applies the entries in Your Sale column to both new purchases and renewals.
- In the Sale Start and Sale End columns, enter the dates for the sale.
- Click Save. A banner will appear stating your changes have been saved.
Note: Product sale price and date changes turn yellow in the table.
- Managing discount pricing for my Reseller customers
- What reports are available with my Reseller account?