Install a WordPress template
To build your site faster, choose a premade template when installing WordPress during the Managed WordPress or Linux Hosting setup. If you want to sell products through your website, pick one of the templates specially created for webshops.
Note: Once you install a template, you can't switch to a different template.
- Accedi a WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select either:
- Website for a site without a webshop, or
- Online store for a webshop,
- Browse through the list of templates, and when you see a template you like, hover over the template and select Preview.
- To exit the preview, in the top left corner, select Close. Repeat this step to preview other templates.
- When you're ready to select a template, in the top right corner, select Start with this Template.