iPhone: Set up email
You can set up and use Workspace Email on your Apple mobile devices, including iPhone or iPad. Here's how:
Before you start:
You need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. To find them, go to the Email Setup Center and write down the information that displays under Email Server Settings, including both the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Turn off WiFi on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings .
- On the Settings screen, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account details, and tap Next.
- Tap IMAP or POP, depending on the type of account you have.
Not sure of your account type? See Do I have IMAP or POP settings?
- Under New Account, enter your Email Server Settings from the Email Setup Center.
Even though iOS labels the Outgoing Mail Server fields as Optional, you must enter them for your email to work correctly.
- Tap Next. Your mobile device will begin verifying your settings. This may take several minutes.
- Tocca Save (Salva).
- Turn on your WiFi.
- Tap Mail to open the app.
- Compose an email and send it to yourself.
- Do I have IMAP or POP settings?
- iPhone: Risoluzione dei problemi di configurazione email
- Configura il mio indirizzo email Office 365 nell’app Outlook per iPhone
As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we don't endorse or directly support third-party products, and we're not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.