Selling Multiple Domain Names
If you have multiple domain names you want to sell through GoDaddy Auctions®, you can list them at the same time. You can set the price and category for each domain name individually or select multiple domain names for which you want to set the options.
To Sell Multiple Domain Names
- Log in to the GoDaddy Auctions.
- From Selling List, select List a Domain.
Note: If you have not added at least one payment type in your GoDaddy Auctions account, you will receive an Account Not Found message. Click OK to go to the My Settings page. See Editing Your Go Daddy Auctions Account Settings for instructions on adding a payment type. When finished, click List a domain to return to the List Your Domain page.
- Click Create multiple listings.
- Enter the domain names you want to list, one domain name per line, and then click Next.
- From the Domain Names Express Listing section, specify the following:
- Select Payment Profile — Select the account you want to receive payments in.
- Asking Price — Enter the price you want for the domain names.
- Minimum Offer — Enter the minimum offer you are willing to accept for the domain names.
- Category — Select the category you want to associate with the domain names.
- Auction Type — Select the type of auction you want to list the domain names in. For more information, see Understanding GoDaddy Auctions Listing Options.
- Select the domain names you want to apply the changes to.
- Select that you agree to GoDaddy.com's Universal Terms of Service and GoDaddy Auctions Membership Agreement.
- Click Finish.
It can take up to 24 hours for your listings to become active.