Troubleshoot accepting my domain name account change
When a domain is moved to your GoDaddy account from another GoDaddy account, you receive an email to accept the domain name. The link in the email may not work if a shopped ID was entered during the initiate process. We're working on updating the flow, but you can still accept the domain in your GoDaddy account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Domains tab in the top menu, select Pending Account Changes.
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select Transfers In.
- Click the number to the left of the domain name to select it.
- Select Accept Transfer above your list of domains.
- Review and update the contact information for the domain name as needed and select Next.
- Check the box to confirm you agree to the Change of Registrant terms.
- Select Begin Transfer.
You'll receive a confirmation alert that the domain has been successfully transferred to your account. The domain will be active in your account within a few minutes.
- If you made changes to your domain contact information, you'll need to approve the changes.